Yamaha DXS-12 MkII
- Tipo di diffusore: Subwoofer attivo, passa-banda
- Risposta di frequenza: 42Hz – 150Hz
- Woofer: 12″, bobina 2.5″
- Amplificatore: Classe D
- Potenza di uscita: 1020W (dinamica), 800W (continua)
- SPL max: 134dB
- Elaborazione D-XSUB DSP: Boost, Xtended LF, Normale
- Input: XLR3-31 x2
- Output: XLR3-32 x2 /Through o HPF Post)
- Flangia per stativo: 1x M20, 1x 35mm
- Cabinet: Legno multistrato
- Dimensioni: 400 x 567 x 570mm
- Peso: 30kg
€790.00 IVA inclusa
The DXS’s high-performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1020W of power, and a maximum SPL of 136dB, delivered with exceptional clarity and accuracy. Both the DXS15mkII and DXS12mkII can produce 3dB more SPL than previous models.
The high-output woofer of DXS18 features a 4″ voice coil magnet and delivers powerful, well-defined, low-frequency bass with minimal distortion. The DXS12mkII and DXS15mkII both feature 2.5″ voice coil magnets.
All DXS Series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design to reduce unwanted vibrations and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound. We’ve also designed a very durable plywood enclosure which, when combined with the band-pass configuration, tested better than the traditional bass-reflex design and reduced distortion considerably, making it possible to achieve a higher SPL.
Rugged coating for superior protection
Enclosure exteriors feature a durable Polyurea coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.