Golden Age Project FC1 MKII
Microfono di tipo cardioide a condensatore ideale per registrazioni di ogni tipo, come voci, cori, chitarra elettrica e acustica, batteria e ambienti, dotato di capsula in oro evaporato da 26 mm.
- Sensibilità 15mV/Pa -36,5 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa 1000 Hz)
- Risposta in frequenza 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedenza 250 Ohm
- Filtro passa alto a 100 Hz
- Connettore XLR placcato oro
- Shock mount
- Dimensioni 50 x 190 mm, peso 470 g.
€129.00 IVA inclusa
The FC 1 MKII is a high quality large capsule condenser microphone, inspired by classical microphone models. It is is very a versatile microphone with a wide frequency response and a large dynamic range. It will perform great in the studio or in live sound and broadcast applications.
The FC 1 has a center-terminated capsule with a sweet top end and can handle loud sounds without harshness or other problems.
The output transformer handles bass well and adds that extra fat sound that only transformers can deliver. The retro EQ in the FC 1 MKII is set to deliver maximum sound quality with as many sound sources as possible.
The sound character of the FC 1 MKII is similar to vintage microphones and it is well suited to be used with most instruments and voices. It works very well on vocals and choirs, acoustic and electric guitars and other fretted instruments, as a drum overhead or room mic and in any other application where you would use a big capsule condenser mic.
The FC 1 MKII comes with a spider style shock mount.
- True condenser mic with 26mm, 6um gold-sputtered low distorsion capsule mounted on an effective internal shock mount.
- Low noise F.E.T as first amplifying device.
- Discrete class A electronics with vintage style EQ and a transformer balanced output stage.
- Cardioid polar pattern.
- Internal switch for a 100Hz high-pass filter.
- Heavy duty brass body.
- Shock mount included.
- Goldplated XLR connector.
- Requires 48V phantom power.